Sunday, November 4, 2007

Boston!



We were in Boston this past week. I flew out there on Oct 26th with my husband as he had some convention to attend. DeLuca and I hung out around town and visited with family of mine around the area.

I am not a sports fan and do not follow sports at all but the Red Sox fever was contagious. and DeLuca and I went to the parade celebration and fought the crowds. I tried to get close to the front but the crowd up in front was crazy. They were throwing things, climbing the street posts ( yes he was promptly arrested by the riot police), climbing to the rooftops to instigate the crowd even more, not to mention the pushing and shoving etc... I decided that I was much safer back by the riot police where the crowd was much calmer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...