Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tis the Valentines Season!



Well I have never been one who loves cutesie things but I have wanted to make some Valentines jewelry and make some heart inspired jewelry that I would even wear myself. I made the first simple "Heart" earrings and showed them to my husband who felt they weren't whimsical enough. I still loved them because they were so clean and simple. So I decided that I would add them to my jewelry line and go back to the drawing board and make a whimsical pair too. Here is what came to fruition. I love these. They are my new "Coeur" earrings. What do you think? Do you like them?

Happy Valentines!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

I think they're great!

Kutuu said...

They're so cool! I like both pairs.

Anita said...

Sarah, great design. I love the second pair!

Sarah said...

Thanks you guys. They are fun to make.

Sarah said...

Love your designs Kutuu. Just browsed your site. Love it.

Kutuu said...

Thanks Sarah!

Candace said...

Oh yes, I LOVE them!! They look so fun to wear. :)

Christina said...

Very nice. I love the second pair.

msbelle said...

They are just lovely!

Sarah said...

Thanks again everyone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...