Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Etsy Storque - Editors' Picks!


There are my Buds Earrings second row 3rd from the left!

THANK YOU STORQUE EDITORS!

I have had 5 sales today and it is only 10 am. I was wondering what was up. I checked the front page to see where the sales were coming from and I was not on the front page. Hmmm... where were all these sales coming from? So I sniffed around some more and... Voila!!!!! there I was in the Editors' Picks on the Storque. I am featured in an article by TeenAngster . Here is the article titled "Spice up Your Style" (thanks CurlyfrySC's for pointing out the article that featured me). I am very grateful for the exposure and I needed a bit of a boost to my spirits as I am coming off a terrible flu/cold (during pregnancy) so this has added some spice to my day.

Above is a screen shot of many of the other items featured in the article. It was such a long list that I could not capture it all in my screen shot so check it out in its entirety at the bottom of the article here.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

LoopsDesigns - Sarah Dible said...

Thanks claire!

Taylor said...

Here's the article!
Great job.

Unknown said...

congrats...your work is beautiful! And the sales are nice too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...