Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Newest Earring!





I love just fiddling with wire and playing with my torch. I usually have no agenda and I like to be surprised by what comes out of the process. The simpler the better as long as the creation has a good shape and balance. I was doing just that a few days ago and look what came out of the process. It is my new "Curly Sprout" earring. I gave my sister the first pair. I know I should save it for Christmas but I get so excited and I like to see my jewelry being worn so I gave her the first pair. She even wore them to church today and I got to study them on her during church and make sure I loved them still... and yes they are now my new favorites. See that's her wearing the first pair in the photo above!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...