Saturday, November 29, 2008

Update on Etsy Hearts and Advertising Campaign

Figure 1


Figure 2



Figure 3


Well I did an advertising campaign on Project Wonderful today and watched my views on Heartomatic. I am about at 100 views for the day (see figure 3 above). It is only 7 pm and I started my Campaign at 5 am (could not sleep). According to my stats on Project Wonderful I have had 24 unique clicks (Figure 2) for one campaign and only 2 unique clicks (Figure 1) for the other campaign (26 new outside views for the day). Not bad if you ask me.

Does anyone else advertise? And if so how do they track their stats?

I am sure that the learning curve for correctly searching my target audience on Project Wonderful (PW) will help me improve my stats but for my first campaign I take it as a good learning experience.

Thanks to Timothy Adam Designs and his Blog I was able to walk through the process of learning how to advertise on PW. I think his video tutorial is fantastic and it makes the process less intimidating than what I would have imagined.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...