- Let your friends and neighbors know about this. There are always kids outgrowing their Crocs or fake Crocs all the time.
- Link your Blog to the original "Crocs for Orphan Tots" posting on this blog.
- Contact me on this blog by leaving a comment or you can convo me at my etsy store: loopsdesigns.
- Post comments to this Etsy forums thread I started. By posting there more people will hear about this.
What I have done so far:
- Posted in the forums on etsy about this.
- Listed on my local Craigslist - I am willing to pick up or find a way to retrieve any donated Crocs in my area (Vancouver/Portland OR area).
- I purchase 6 pairs of Crocs on sale, and will continue to purchase them on a gradual basis as sales from my etsy store continue to come in.
- I have been scouring craigslist and ebay for used crocs for sale.
What I plan to do to keep spreading the word:
- Make flyers/posters for my local grocery stores and libraries.
- Keep updating etsy forums thread.
- Continue listing on craigslist as often as possible.
- Look for used Crocs at goodwill.
This is such a simple concept to find good use for Crocs that children have outgrown in our country of plenty and we can share with those that are in a country of little.
Thanks to those that have already responded and already sending me your used crocs.