Saturday, March 29, 2008

April Fool's.

So April 1st is just around the corner and I a wondering what will you be doing this April Fool's?

I cannot remember any specific April Fool's jokes that I have played or had played on me. I am not the kind of person who can ever remember any jokes, so to me April Fool's usually comes and goes without much ado. Yeah sure I have had an April Fool's joke or two played on me before and I usually enjoy jokes but obviously they are not that memorable enough to stick out in my mind.


This year I will be celebrating my little girls 7 month milestone on April 1st. No plans for any big jokes or anything but I am sure we will all have a fun day none the less and she will make me giggle and smile.

2 comments:

Stormy Designs said...

Good read. Thanks for participating.

Sarah Dible. said...

Thanks Stormy, And congrats on the featured member for the EtsyBloggers street team.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...