Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ankle Envy


I am 39 weeks pregnant and I do not recognize my own feet! Some days they are slightly swollen and some days they are out of control swollen. Yesterday it was hot and they were out of control. I could hardly put flip flops on. I have been told all is fine as my BP is fine and everything else is fine but I keep swelling. I am looking forward to seeing my own feet again soon but as of right now I am afflicted with "ankle envy" towards anyone who has visible ankle bones.

1 comment:

msbelle said...

They'll come back!! And you'll get to sleep on your stomach again someday too!!
39 weeks?! You're going to pop! I only made it 32 weeks. My son was 4lbs, 12oz and now he's 5 1/2 years old and 62lbs. He has quite made up for his prematurity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...