Monday, August 20, 2007

Another Beautiful Wedding.


My brother Lakin (the red head on the left of the groom) lives in Calgary with his wife Anita (in the navy top and white skirt). Their friends Mike and Jen got married a few months ago. Jen bought her jewelry from me on Etsy. She is one of the sweetest customers I have ever had. Check out the beautiful necklace and earrings she ordered. Thanks again Jen if you see this Blog. You are abeautiful glowing bride.

I even made matching necklace and earring sets for her bridesmaids.

I started out making my own bridal jewelry for my wedding party and I love getting back to the feminine designs of bridal jewelry. It makes me feel like I'm a "Girlie Girl" instead of the "Practical Girl" I really am.

1 comment:

msbelle said...

Stunning necklace for the bride. Beautiful work. And the bridesmaids necklaces are quite beautiful too. I do so admire your work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...